VOTE NOVEMBER 6TH
- Brevard Resident: District 2 for over 35 years
- Teacher/Trainer: All areas of Brevard Schools – elementary, middle, high school, and district office
- Coach: Youth and High School in Merritt Island and Cocoa Beach
- Non-profit board member: In Rockledge and Cocoa
- Civic Servant: Cocoa Beach Board of Adjustment and Brevard County Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
- Diverse Careers: Hospitality, Aerospace, Ministry, Education
“I have known Charles for nearly 20 years and have seen firsthand his dedication to Brevard’s students through his work on the Children’s Services Council and as a STEM teacher in high school. He will have my vote.” – Congressman Bill Posey, Republican
“I have seen Charles interact with his students firsthand. His commitment to their success is clearly his number one goal as a classroom teacher. With this commitment and his extensive experience in our schools and in our community, my family and I feel that there is no better choice to represent District 2 on the Brevard County School Board than Charles.” – Steve Crisafulli, former Republican state representative from Merritt Island
DONATE TODAY!Please consider donating to my campaign.
Click the Pay Pal link below to donate.
Thank you for supporting
Charles Parker for School Board!
• Restructure teacher raises to mirror annual cost-of-living adjustments (COLA)
• Tie bonuses to quality professional development credits – not subjective evaluations
• Convene virtual faculty and department meetings to add more planning time
• Hire a math interventionist in each feeder chain
•Support Governor Scott and Sheriff Ivey with added school safety/security measures
•Change in organizational structures to promote STEAM
•Expand regional busing to include location choices
•Eliminate armored car expenditures – improve school-based checks and balances
• Reorganize business partner program to provide equity for schools in low-income areas
•Enhance Career and Technical Education courses/internships for job readiness
•Partner with local agencies to rid schools of prescription drug abuse, vaping, cyber-bullying
Become a Volunteer Join Charles Campaign!
Are you willing to fight for the best education possible for your children in our community?
Would you like to host a ``Meet & Greet`` for Charles?
Would you be interested in participating in fundraising activities for Charles' campaign?
If any of these areas interest you, please contact us today!Sign up to Volunteer